We made the most delicious dinner last night and had to share with you guys. We actually found the recipe on Facebook while sucked into a wormhole of video watching. It’s the perfect dish for spring and summer! We seriously couldn’t stop eating it. Scroll on for the recipe!
AVOCADO EGG SALAD
1 Bundle of Asparagus
1/2 Cup of Dill
Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut off ends of asparagus and place on a baking sheet. Drizzle with EVOO, salt, and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes. Once the asparagus is cooked, cut into threes.
- While the asparagus is cooking, boil 4 eggs. We like our eggs soft in the middle so we boil for 6-7 minutes. Once cooked, cut into 1/4 chunks.
- Finely chop the dill.
- Roughly dice 2 avocados.
- Combine asparagus, avocados, and eggs in a large salad bowl.
- For the dressing, juice 2 lemons into a small bowl. Whisk in EVOO. The amount of olive oil depends on your taste. You will need at least 1/4 cup. Add salt and pepper.
- Add dressing to ingredients and toss.