- Organic Extra Firm Tofu
- Gluten-free Bread Crumbs
- 1 TBSP Corn Starch
- Garlic Powder
- Avocado Oil or Egg — we switch it up sometimes depending on if we want it to be vegan
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice tofu into small squares and press as much moisture out as possible. The less moisture, the crispier the tofu.
- Once tofu is ready, dip pieces into avocado oil or egg then the mixture of bread crumbs, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and cornstarch.
- Spray wire rack with cooking spray then place tofu on rack and baking sheet.
- Bake tofu for 2o minutes. Turn over and bake for another 15 minutes. Then place on high broil for 5-7 minutes. Keep an eye on the tofu during this time to prevent it from buring. This is what gives you the crispiest tofu. You want the tofu to be golden brown. Enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce!