TikTok has done it again for us. We recently found a similar version of this easy vegan ice cream so we decided to put our own twist on it. Truly this stuff is addicting. We finished the entire batch in a day and we’re not sorry about it. If you’re looking to try out healthier ice cream, we highly recommend this recipe.
EASY VEGAN ICE CREAM
- 2 Cups of Cashews – soaked in water overnight
- Frozen Banana
- 1 Cup of Frozen Strawberries
- 2 Pinches of Salt
- 2 TBSP of Coconut Sugar
- 1 Can of Coconut Cream
- 2 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 1 TBSP Vanilla
- Soak cashews overnight in water.
- Once cashews have fully soaked, in blender combine cashews, banana, strawberries, salt, coconut sugar, coconut cream, vanilla, and melted coconut oil. Blend thoroughly.
- Pour into pan and top with granola. Freeze overnight.