We can’t stop making this feta pasta recipe that has gone viral on the internet. It’s creamy, rich, and delicious! We shared the recipe on Instagram but needed to get it on the site asap. So here we go. Get ready for this one! xo
WHAT YOU NEED
- Penne Pasta – we used gluten-free
- 1 Block of Feta
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Garlic Cloves
- Fresh Basil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In oven safe dish, combine cherry tomatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic cloves. Mix together then make space in the middle to add the block of feta.
- Drizzle a bit more olive oil on top of feta. Season with more salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until garlic is soft enough to be smashed with a fork. In the meantime, boil pasta.
- Remove from oven and mix. We like to take a fork and smash some of the tomatoes. Make sure you smash the garlic too.
- Add in pasta and thoroughly combine. Top with fresh basil.
SHOP THIS POST