We have a candle burning pretty much all the time. Not only do we enjoy the scent filling our home, but we also love the ritual of lighting a candle. It’s a peaceful moment for us. We even have a post on the proper way to burn a candle (yes, this is a thing). Since we love candles so much we figured it was time to put a list together of some of our favorites. Of course, we are bound to miss some good ones so please share any recommendations below!
SOME OF OUR FAVORITES
- Boy Smells Kush
- Voluspa Baltic Amber
- capri BLUE Volcano
- Old City Canning Co. – they have a ton of great scents and it’s made in Philly!
- Diptyque Baies
- Nest Grapefruit
- Mrs. Meyer’s Lavender Soy Candle
- Le Labo Santal 26
- Public Goods Cedar & Suede Candle
- Target Opalhouse Island Moonlight – a great dupe for the capri BLUE Volcano
- Target Threshold Cashmere Vanilla
- Nest Sicilian Tangerine
- Cire Trudon – We’ve never tried this one but EVERYONE raves about it. Though we can’t bring ourselves to spend that much! Let us know if you’ve tried.
- Otherland – so many great scents!
We might be a bit biased, but our favorite is our Neroli Sonoma candle from Neroli Global.
Ohh that sounds incredible! We will need to give that one a try soon 🙂